‘Shatterlocks will provide a happy, caring, stimulating environment, where all members of the school community are valued, challenged and encouraged so that they will achieve their full potential.’
Our mission statement
- We strive to make sure that everyone feels happy, safe and secure.
- We respect other people’s opinions, cultures and beliefs.
- We take care of each other.
- We listen carefully to each other.
- We support anyone who is sad, lonely or needs help.
- We work as a team.
- We aim to be positive and cheerful.
- We value each other and say ’Well done!’ when we do well.
- We all try to do our best and know that we can do well if we work hard.
- We find good things to say about one another.
- We celebrate success and achievement.
- We show visitors a friendly welcome when they come into our community.
Our code of conduct
- We are polite and use kind words.
- We have good manners and always say ‘Please’ and ‘Thank you’.
- We use quiet voices when we speak to each other.
- We have gentle hands and feet.
- We share with our friends.
- We walk sensibly around the School.
- We tell the truth even when it is difficult.
- We say ‘sorry’ when things go wrong.
- We look after our toys and equipment.